Life Coaching services are provided by our community partners, Carolyn Thompson of Life in Focus and Elizabeth Simone of Simone Wellness Consulting.
An Integrative Wellness Life Coach is someone who can help you get from where you are in your life now, to where you want to go. Their job is to help you with the tools you need to move from Point A to Point B in your life.
"The distance between your dreams and reality is called action"
An Integrative Wellness Life Coach is someone who helps clients gain freedom by overcoming habits and patterns that block fulfillment in an area of life and to take the actions necessary to live the life they have always desired. An Integrative Wellness Life Coach may help their clients accomplish their goals through the holistic and integrative approach of coaching toward balance (harmony or wholeness) in all four body systems: Mental, Emotional, Physical and Spiritual.
Information on our complete list of services may be found at www.LifeInFocusWellness.com and www.SimoneWellnessConsulting.com.
- One-on-one Coaching
- Spiritual Direction
- Women's Night Out (once a month)
- Labyrinth Walk (FREE the 1st Thursday of each month)
- Famly Fun Night (offerred 4 times per year)
- Workplace Wellness Workshops
- Profesional Development Workshops
- Spiritual Health Day Retreat
- Wellness Email subscriptions (sent out weekly)