Fees are subject to change and will be discussed during your first visit.
· A reduced fee ("sliding scale") may be available on a limited basis and for a limited time to those who qualify.
Reduced fees for college students
· Are you attending college or university? Are you a graduate student in an MFT, MSW, LPC or Clinical Psychology program? If so, please call for special rates.
We are providers through the following Government Programs:
MEDICARE and TRICARE
California Victims of Crime Program (CA VoC)
We accept this program. The amount covered and any out-of-pocket expenses are determined by the rules of the program. Please call for details and have your Cal/VCB application number handy.
In-network Health Plans
CIGNA (Evernorth), MHN Healthnet, Medicare (fee-for-service) & Medicare Advantage Plans (ex: L.A. Care Medicare Plus, Healthnet Medicare, AETNA Medicare), Blue Shield Promise Health, Magellan, AETNA HMO & PPOs, Optum, TRICARE, and Beacon Health. Additional plans are being added continually so please call to see if your plan is accepted. For Kaiser plan members, while we are currently out-of-network, we have successfully utilized Kaiser's Single-Case Contract option to treat Kaiser members for mental health services on a timely basis.
PPO Insurance Out-of-Network healthcare services provider
We are able to accept most PPO Insurance programs as out-of-network providers. Therefore, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please contact us so that we may determine if this is a viable option for you.
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate”explaining how much your medical care will cost if you are uninsured or not using your insurance plan for services (ex: for HMO plans we are OON)
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
• You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency services.
• You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
• If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
• Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call (800) 927-4357.
· Cash, check, and most major credit cards accepted for payment.
Also accepted are payments through a Health Savings Account debit/credit card
· Schedule Online
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.