As psychotherapists serving Torrance/South Bay and Encino/San Fernando Valley and surrounding communities, we provide the following services:
TELEHEALTH PSYCHOTHERAPY SESSIONS AND IN-PERSON THERAPY SESSIONS are available with Mask requirements, and other COVID safety procedures in place.
- Individual, couple, and family psychotherapy and counseling for children, adolescents, adults, and older adults
- Work disability evaluation
- Premarital counseling
- Partner/Marital counseling
- Divorce counseling (including parenting issues)
- Court mandated psychotherapy
- Peace Officer Standards and Training (POST) Employment Appeals
- Quality Medical Evaluations (QME)
Integrative Wellness and Life Coaching services provided by Life in Focus Wellness (Insurance cannot be used for these services)
- One-on-one Digital Coaching with a variety of session options www.LifeInFocusWellness.com
Psycotherapy Services are provided in English and Spanish
Treatment specialization includes:
- Grief Counseling
- Relationship Counseling
- Effects of Emotional Trauma (PTSD)
- Stress Management
- Couple Counseling (partner/marital)
- Family Counseling
- Parenting Support
- Work and Career Concerns
- Testing & Assessment
- Forensic Psychology
- Court Mandated Mental Health Therapy
- Department of Children and Family Services cases (DCFS, CPS) - except Reunification Cases
The Therapeutic Relationship:
- We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral concerns ranging from depression and grief counseling to the effects of post-traumatic stress disorder. Our work includes individual, couple, and family counseling in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere.
- We work with individuals of all ages, sex and gender (LGBTQ-affirmative) in a culturally-sensitive format honoring the individual's unique world-view.
- We offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each of our patients' individual needs to help attain the personal growth for which they are striving.
To best serve the specific needs of our patients, we use a variety of treatment methods including, but not limited to:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Humanistic-Existential Therapy
- Psychodynamic (Object Relations and Attachment) Therapy
- Solution-Focused Therapy
- Inter- and Intra-Personal therapy
- Psychodynamic/Analytical Therapy
- Couple and Family Therapy will focus on restructuring relationships to achieve optimum functioning while being respectful of each individual's emotional needs and goals.
- Support and Process groups are formed as needed and use the therapeutic approach most appropriate to the specific group